Integrated event management
We have been managing events for our clients for more than 20 years, especially in the IT sector. Organizing an event involves generating an idea and developing it throughout the process, giving it form and meaning to make it a reality. It is a global management of a complex project with multiple suppliers being Omnitel your only interlocutor.
From a breakfast presentation to your big annual event. We manage the entire event, from creative concept, conventions, logistics, hotels, space management, production, assembly of stands, hostesses, activities, gifts, post event actions, leads qualification, reports… everything you need.
When organizing an event, you will have to perform numerous tasks such as:
- Negotiation with multiple suppliers: local, catering, hostesses, audiovisuals, etc.
- Design preparation, notices and registration pages
- Hours of dedication to the organization of the event: How much is your time worth?
- Loss of focus on the actual goal of the event: Demand generation
At Omnitel we have developed over 3,000 events. We offer you all the necessary means to organize your events, of any type: from large events to fairs, training events, incentive events, promoters’ campaigns, presentations, etc.
Each event is tailor made. Therefore, each client requires a customized solution throughout the process: creativity, planning, organization, execution, communication and leads qualification.
- Our in-house production allows us to provide a comprehensive service: content, design, video, advertising, furniture, scenery, decoration, lighting and sound. Everything, so that each event is an unrepeatable experience.
- A single interlocutor facilitates all these processes: Omnitel is your extended arm.
- We have an extensive network of suppliers and managed to negotiate very competitive rates, based on our volume of business with them.
- We speak your language: Russian, French, German … No problem! We have experience in running international events with multilingual staff.
- Control of all event timings:
- Pre: creative concept, marketing campaign, call, communication…
- During: coordinators, audiovisuals, hostesses, catering…
- Post: lead tracking,, satisfaction questionnaire, tabulation, reports…